Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MLB Playoff/ World Series Predictions

For many of you that know me, some of these have changed over the last couple of months. To be honest, I could just as easily change my mind after next week, but here we go. Feel free to disagree, though it would end in you being wrong.

American League

NY Yankees, Chicago Sox, LA Angels, (Wild Card) Boston Red Sox

NY Yankees and LA Angels will advance to Semifinals where the NEW YORK YANKEES will win and go to the world series.

National League

Philly, Cards, Dodgers, (Wild Card) Florida Marlins

Cards and Dodgers will advance to Semifinals where the LA DODGERS will win and go to the world series.

World Series

NY Yankees win their 1st world series since 2009. They end the decade the same way they started it, the series goes six games and concludes in celebration in New York City.

1 comment:

  1. As of right now...I agree with the picks you have made...subject to change as the season comes to a close though. The Yankees seem wayyyyyy too good to be taken down this season, so I am probably not going to change my mind about that one. The Dodgers...I am not too sure they have what it takes...watch out for my Braves down the stretch!!!

    ReplyDelete